Reduce airborne dust while sanding
- Reduces airborne dust by up to 60% allowing for quick and easy cleanup.
- Enhanced protection against mold.
- Sands without clogging sandpaper.
ProForm® All-Purpose Joint Compound with Dust-Tech® is an all-purpose vinyl base ready mix joint compound specifically formulated to reduce airborne dust while sanding and saves time with quick and easy clean-up.
All-Purpose Joint Compound with Dust-Tech reduces airborne dust by 60% thereby reducing its impact on indoor air quality. It is an excellent product for all phases of drywall finishing, texturing, patching, and renovations.
All-Purpose Joint Compound with Dust-Tech is designed for tape application, fastener spotting, and complete joint finishing of gypsum board. It can also be used to repair cracks in plastered walls, to texture surfaces, and to laminate gypsum board to other surfaces such as masonry or other gypsum board. It contains sufficient binder to secure the reinforcing tape and develops its strength and hardness by drying.
- Reduces airborne dust by up to 60%, saving time with quick, easy clean-up.
- Sands without clogging sandpaper.
- Low VOC content - Less than 2 grams/liter.
- All-Purpose Joint Compound with Dust-Tech can be used for texturing walls and ceilings by adjusting the thickness and using various texture tools such as drywall knives, stippling brushes, trowels, and other texturing tools.
- Can be used to repair cracks in plastered walls.
- Can be used to laminate gypsum board to other surfaces such as masonry or other layers of gypsum board.
- Excellent adhesion and bond.
- Same formula as ProForm All Purpose
ProForm® All-Purpose Joint Compound with Dust-Tech® has achieved GREENGUARD Gold Certification.
Products that suit any project criteria
123-140 lbs/9 gal per 1,000 sq ft
Frequently Asked Questions
Ready to answer your product and installation questions
No material can be considered “mold-proof,” nor is it certain that any material will resist mold or mildew indefinitely. However, when used in conjunction with good design, handling, and construction practices, ProForm ready mix can provide increased mold resistance versus standard ready-mixed compounds. As with any building material, avoiding water exposure during handling, storage and installation and after installation is complete is the best way to avoid the formation of mold or mildew.
Ready mix pails or cartons should not be stacked more than two pallets high.
A good rule of thumb is to use nine gallons of ready mix for every 1000 sq ft of wallboard.
While not ideal, ProForm joint compound can go through up to 3 freeze-thaw cycles. Allow material to thaw at room temperature for at least 24 hours. When thawed, turn the container upside-down for at least 15 minutes. Turn pail right-side up, remove the lid and immediately remix with an electric drill. Ready mix should be lump-free and ready to use within 1 minute. Discard ready mix that does not remix to a lump-free consistency.
Nine months in good storage conditions. To prevent spoilage and freezing, maintain temperature at a minimum 50˚F (10˚C) and protect container from exposure to extreme heat and sunlight.
Product details and technical documentation
Design & Resources
Review ProForm details and technical information in the Design & Resource Center.Design & Resource Center
Contact ProForm representatives who can help troubleshoot your project challenges.Get Started
Need Technical Information?
National Gypsum Company is the exclusive service provider for products manufactured by ProForm Finishing Products, LLC.