Easy folding for use at inside corners
Buffed on both sides to ensure the best working qualities and bond
- Drywall joint tape perfect for use with ready mix or setting-type joint compounds and gypsum veneer plaster systems.
- Conceals and reinforces wallboard joints and interior angles.
- Center crease allows easy folding for use at inside corners.
ProForm™ Paper Joint Tape conceals and reinforces gypsum board joints. The tape is buffed on both sides to ensure the best working qualities and bond. A center creasing process allows easy folding for use at corners. ProForm™ Paper Joint Tape is designed for use with ready mix or setting-type joint compounds and gypsum veneer plaster systems to conceal and reinforce joints of interior walls and ceilings.
- High strength to resist distortions such as stretching, wrinkling and tearing.
- Buffed on both sides to ensure best working qualities and bond.
- Works well on angles.
- Available in 75-Ft, 250-Ft and 500-Ft rolls.
Products that suit any project criteria
75 ft, 250 ft, 500 ft
Product details and technical documentation
Tips & Tools
Detailed information to support your next project
Design & Resources
Review ProForm details and technical information in the Design & Resource Center.Design & Resource Center
Contact ProForm representatives who can help troubleshoot your project challenges.Get Started
Need Technical Information?
National Gypsum Company is the exclusive service provider for products manufactured by ProForm Finishing Products, LLC.