ProForm® Quick Set™ Fire and Smoke Stop 90 Setting Compound
Designed to provide protection in fire-stopping penetrations through fire rated partitions or assemblies in both new and retrofit construction.
Designed to provide protection in fire-stopping penetrations
Seals out smoke, toxic gas and water and provides a seal to stop sound and dust infiltration
- Blocks fire and smoke - dries red for easy identification.
- Saves money - more economical and less waste than caulking tube products.
- Reduces waste - mix only what you need for the job.
ProForm® Quick Set™ Fire and Smoke Stop 90 Setting Compound is a setting/hardening type compound designed to provide protection in fire-stopping penetrations through fire-rated partitions or assemblies in both new and retrofit construction.
Fire-Shield 90 Compound seals out smoke, toxic gas, and water and provides a seal to stop sound and dust infiltration. It is tinted a reddish/pink color to distinguish it from other joint treatment products.
- Comes in powder form so that only the amount of material needed can be mixed, with less waste.
- Two components to system, FS 90 compound, and fiberglass insulation backing.
- Tinted reddish/pink color for easy jobsite identification.
- Lower in-place cost than many other type products.
Products that suit any project criteria
850 cu in
Product details and technical documentation
Design & Resources
Review ProForm details and technical information in the Design & Resource Center.Design & Resource Center
Contact ProForm representatives who can help troubleshoot your project challenges.Get Started
Need Technical Information?
National Gypsum Company is the exclusive service provider for products manufactured by ProForm Finishing Products, LLC.